Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PICS

Okay, I promise I will get better at updating this, but until then, here are some Christmas pics..

Molly has wrapped up her first part of the school year, and is still loving school. She is so smart, and still loves to learn new things. She wants a trampoline for Christmas, so we will have to see if there is one. ;)
She is getting to be quite the 6 year old. Loves girly stuff: make-up, getting her nails done, getting her hair done, clothes, etc. I love having my girls, it's a lot of fun. She is such a sweet and caring girl. I'm so lucky to have her as my Molly. She is still great with Lily, and Lily loves being able to play with Molly. She always has a smile when she sees Molly. She gets so excited when Molly is around. Molly loves living in a neighborhood with other kids. When they get home from school, they all get their homework done, and then play until it's dark. We have a good group of kids on this street. They have a lot of fun together.




Lily will be 9 months on the 28th. She is still an easy baby, and is still nursing. Although we are having a little bit of a problem with biting right now. Hopefully we can fix that....SOON!
She finally started crawling, and is also pulling up...on EVERYTHING. She makes me a little nervous, because she is soooo brave. She has her 9 month check up on the 29th, so I'm excited to see how much she weighs. Feels like about 22 lbs. She loves chasing after the cats, and they are starting to not mind...as much! They are still a little curious, but are getting used to the idea. Lily is so funny. She has such a personality, and smiles non-stop. She's always happy, and loves for people to talk to her. She loves phones, and loves to hear the operator. We're very excited for her first Christmas, and can't wait to see what she thinks of everything.
Our two girls....Such sweet and fun blessings in our lives.....!
We hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 sunshines:

Jenn said...

YOUR FAMILY PICTURE IS DARLING. All of you Ashcraft girls are so Pretty!! I love it! Miss ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a new post!! LOVE these pictures!! I cannot believe how long and beautiful Molly's hair is! And Lily is 9 months old?! Where did the time go?? Love & miss y'all!! Merry Christmas!

Texas Tingey said...

Melanie! The girls are sooo grown up! Lily is getting so big! Molly even looks older. It hasn't been that long since y'all left, has it??
It sounds like you are all well and happy. I sure miss you guys though!
Happy New Year!!!

Brooke said...

You have some cute little girls!