Saw this awesome Britax giveaway on Mrs.MoneySaver's site! I looove Britax products, and feel completely confident in their ability to protect my kiddos! Go on over and see what's going on!!
Britax Giveaway
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Britax Giveaway!!!!
Posted by Melanie at 11/25/2009 01:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 sunshines:
i have a britax infant carseat that i am trying to sell... only $50! If one of your readers doesn't win the britax....they can buy my VERy gently used on for cheap!! takers?
Leslie...I can't read your blog. It says it's open to invited readers only.
i know...i am on a blog strike. don't worry, you aren't missing anything. no one has been invited to my "private" blog and i haven't posted anything new. today one of the first times in about a month that I have actually started checking other people's blogs. =)
Whew! Hope you come back soon! I need to be better about updating, so I can create the book for next year! Hope to see you back SOON! :-)
Post a Comment