Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been tagged....




Okay, so I was tagged by Jenn....here's my bags...I still haven't totally given up carrying my purse, and since I still have a fairly small diaper bag, I figure, certain times, I'll carry both...

here are the pics of my bags, and the contents...




My diaper bag is really simple, and my purse is my Christmas present from Brett this past Christmas...it's a brown Coach bag, and I love it!


In my diaper bag...


A bib---I'm extremely OCD about my kids getting stuff on their clothes, and since Lily's the only one I can put a bib on...I carry one for her.

Burpcloth-for obvious reasons.

2 Huggies changing pads

Some newborn diapers, Lily's still too small for size 1...fixing to have to buy our 3rd bag of newborns.

A thing of Purell-yep, can't have germs getting on my kiddos.

Balmex---I usually put it on Lily every other change to keep her from getting any rashes.

Wipes---again, for obvious reasons.

An extra outfit---once again, for obvious reasons.


Now for my purse....

A comb, cell phone, some change, 2 pens, a receipt, sunglasses, Clinique lotion, my wallet, and an envelope full of baby coupons...I have another huge thing full of my other coupons, but it's too big to be in my purse. Also, I have a Leapster Ratatouille game, my keys, and Clinique powder.

Too bad I didn't find any treasure in my bags like Julie did!!!!

3 sunshines:

Julie said...

O.K. Your purse is super cool and I must hold my head down in shame b/c my purse is sooooo 10 years ago!

Jenn said...

You've got style girl!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, can you please update your blog?! :) I want to see more pics of cutie pie Lily!! And cutie pie Molly! Okay and i guess some of you and brett too. ;)