
First family pic after Lily was born!
Well, I've finally given into doing Blogspot. I love doing blogs, but just haven't had the time to sit down and create another one. Lily's sleeping, and I have Molly entertained for a brief second.
We just welcomed Lily Reese Ashcraft to our family on Mar. 28, 2008. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 15.7 oz, and was 19.5 in long. She's an awesome baby and is actually pretty easy also. She loves baths, but pretty much only if you have the water running towards her. She doesn't like getting out, unless she gets to eat pretty soon afterwards. We're all incredibly in love with her, especially Molly. She loves her little sister and says that being a big sister is awesome.
I stepped on the scale yesterday, wondering what my weight was doing, considering I feel like I'm hungry alllllllll the time, and to my amazement...all of my pregnancy weight is gone, PLUS 2 extra pounds!!! YIPEE!!! I'm feeling pretty darn good for having Lily less than two weeks ago, especially once I had a blood patch done last Tuesday. I'm now seriously considering natural childbirth next time. I'm very scared to have another epidural seeing as how I had spinal fluid leaking after this one, causing headaches and vomiting that I know I've never experience before. So, I told Brett: "Either, we're done having kids, or I'm going to have to figure out how to get them out without pain medication." He said that I'm going to have to figure out how to have them w/o medication....awww how sweet of him! Yea right!
I stepped on the scale yesterday, wondering what my weight was doing, considering I feel like I'm hungry alllllllll the time, and to my amazement...all of my pregnancy weight is gone, PLUS 2 extra pounds!!! YIPEE!!! I'm feeling pretty darn good for having Lily less than two weeks ago, especially once I had a blood patch done last Tuesday. I'm now seriously considering natural childbirth next time. I'm very scared to have another epidural seeing as how I had spinal fluid leaking after this one, causing headaches and vomiting that I know I've never experience before. So, I told Brett: "Either, we're done having kids, or I'm going to have to figure out how to get them out without pain medication." He said that I'm going to have to figure out how to have them w/o medication....awww how sweet of him! Yea right!
Brett is a proud daddy!!











6 sunshines:
I've DISCOVERED YOU! I saw Ashcraft life on Jamie's and am so happy I did to see the GORGEOUS PICTURES of YOU and your baby! YOu go girl!! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YEAH! And WELCOME to blogging world. Love ya, Jenn
PS. I'm adding you to my fabulous friends list right now. I can't wait to meet your new little sweetheart.
Yeah Melanie! :) I'm so proud of you. :) Love the pics of you and your cute family. Lily is BEAUTIFUL! Glad you are feeling better too. Can't wait to see Miss Lily again!
What a pretty, pretty baby, almost as cute as my little Charlotte and Kaylee! :-)
I found you on Jamie's blog and was so excited to see Lily! How cute is she! And I love her name. She is going to be so fun, especially for Molly. Can't wait to meet her.
Julie
Melanie! I am so happy you started a blog! Hey, I made you some bows. I need to bring them to you. They are from some ribbon I had from making Aubrey bows. I will make you more if ya want though. I love your blog. I got it off of Julies blog.
Congratulations! You've been BAG TAGGED! Go to my blog to get the EXCITING DETAILS!!!
Post a Comment