OKay, so I've tried to figure it out, but haven't been able to....
Could someone please tell me how to get the list of your friends on your blog? I want to put friends blogs on there, but haven't figured it out...
So help if you could!!!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
SOME HELP!!
Posted by Melanie at 7/12/2008 08:54:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 sunshines:
Have you figured it out yet??? Call me and I can explain it better than trying to type it all out. :) LOVE your new pics!!
I LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURES! HOW ADORABLE!!!
Hooray! I have been waiting for something new on your blog. You know you better be posting once a week at least so we can all see how things are goin' for ya down south.
I hope you get to close soon! Talk to you later.......I'll be gone for a vacation to utah for a few days.
click on customize on your dashboard. Then click on add element. Then click on links (or something like that). Then you just copy and paste the address for the blog you want to add into the hyperlink box and give it a name in the box right below the hyperlink box. Click save. Then you can drag that little element box to wherever you'd like it to appear on your blog. It's pretty straightforward, but if you have any questions give Karen a shout. She can help.
Post a Comment