Well it's been awhile since I've put pictures up...Lily is now almost 4 months old. She probably weighs somewhere close to 16 lbs. She is definitely healthy. She's still nursing exclusively, and apparently it's doing her some good. She smiles, and talks a lot. She is also starting to laugh more and more. We tried some cereal about a week ago, and she wasn't a big fan, so we're putting that off for a little while longer. She sees her doc on the 4th, so we shall see what he says about cereal, and baby food. She sleeps anywhere from 9-11 hours a night. She's an extreme blessing in our lives, and we can't imagine life without her. This was taken this morning...Molly was making her smile and laugh!

This was taken the day she turned 3 months! Look at those cheeks! Such a cute, chubby baby!

Lily this morning...I loove the boa with the flower!
Molly is enjoying her summer, and will be starting kindergarten in Aug. She has had a lot of fun this summer going to Splashtown and the pool. She has mixed feelings about moving, but will enjoy it once she realizes she gets to go play in the backyard, without having to wait for mom or Lily. She's starting to do really good with addition and only hope that she will be waaay better with math than me. That's not my strongest subject. Now reading on the other hand, I'll be able to help her with that...no problem!
Well, I will leave ya'll with some pics...since I know that's what people really like anyways!

This was taken at Brett's company picnic. Molly kept saying she was cowgirl now because she rode a horse!

She's such a ham! I'm so glad I have such good photo subjects!! They just let me snap, snap, snap!

Molly one night before bed.
My two wonderful girls! This picture was taken when Lily was like 2 weeks old!
Hope ya'll liked the pics!!!
8 sunshines:
I LOVE the first picture of Lily, it is so pretty!
Those FLOWERS!! So adorable Melanie. I love these pictures and both of your girls are darling!! And that is the FIRST time I have ever seen Molly with her hair down! She looks so old!! You're awesome!
Yay!! Welcome back! :) LOVE seeing pics of your two cuties! I cannot believe how long Molly's hair is! It's so pretty down!
Where did you get those adorable head bands????
So, I hear you are moved now???? How is the house???
Hey! It is your turn to supply the strawberry ice cream!
Can't wait to see pics of your house!! I am so happy for y'all! Hope the move went well and hope you are getting settled in okay. Miss you!
Your girls are so beautiful- LOVE the bows on Lily. She is already so "in"! Hope y'all are loving your new house and Painting away!
First of all, I not like unpacking either!! :) Wish I lived closer so I could help.
Second, I miss you!! :(
Third, I love ya too! Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post!!
Fourth (& last) I am DYING too see pics of your new house!!
Your girls are adorable. Since I have been out of commission for a couple of months, I don't know what the standing is on your moving. Are you a Richmondite yet? I'm so glad you're coming to our ward & when I get back among the living, we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment