Monday, August 25, 2008

PRIVATE

Hello all! Well, I've followed Jamie's advice and decided to make this blog private. It makes me feel a little more comfortable posting about the Ashcrafts and also posting pics. So if you would like to still catch up on the blog then you will have to be signed in to view it.
I hope everyone is doing great!!!

Please send your e-mail addresses to my e-mail for me to add them to the blog....
brettnmel2004@yahoo.com

Some e-mail addresses I already have, but they're are quite a few I don't.....

7 sunshines:

Karen S. said...

Do you have mine?

Anonymous said...

add me!

Amy said...

How 'bout me?

Anonymous said...

Of course add me to the list!!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

finally! I found you! What is your e-mail....I'm private as well. annaleehunsaker@hotmail.com

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Ok, I'm retarded....I didn't read your post. I'll invite you to my blog. Can't wait to stalk ya!

Sara said...

hey mel -- add me! sarajoyner@gmail

hope all is well!