Lily turned 6 months on the 28th. She weighed in at 19 pounds, such a chunk! I looove looking at how chunky she is. The doctor said she's doing great and looks beautiful! She still doesn't care to eat baby food, still prefers momma. He said that's perfectly fine, a lot of doctors prefer to wait until 8-9 months for strictly breastfed babies. He said just to keep trying. Although, she loves watching you eat and drink, and loves to try to get whatever it is you have in your hand, but doesn't want to do anything with it. We went and got her pics taken on Saturday, and I think they turned out wonderful!
Molly is doing wonderful with school, and loves going. Hope that continues until college is over. She is very smart, and is a very caring person to everyone in her class. She's mother hen as we call her. She is very excited about turning 6, and says she's going to be in a rock band. So we shall see. She still loves Lily, and loves that Lily is becoming more active with her, and also loves to sing to Lily. She's been doing that since Lily was born.
Well, I need to get back to my Monday doings, but here are some pics from Saturday, and some other random pics....Here's Miss Molly....I absolutely love the eyelashes on my daughter. I love looking at them, and I so want to get an eyelash curler and some mascara and see what they look like..they're gorgeous, thick, and so pretty...

Here's Molly playing in the sand before they used it...she loved that house..she would go and play in the sand all day long...but now people live there, so no more sand... :(
Here is Molly one night...we were on a walk, and I told her to stop and turn around...this is what I got..I love this picture. Molly is getting so grown up!
Here she is one day coloring a picture for her friend Michael...concentraiting so hard.
Off to ride her scooter....
Here's Lily trying to eat the flowers...if she can get her hands on it, she will put it in her mouth!
I loved this picture of her sitting in the rocking chair, with her my daddy rocks onesie and her little bracelet and bow. Adds the right amount of girly to the pic...
She is LOOOOVING her feet right now and loves to suck on them if she can't find her paci....We got to have a wonderful visitor a couple of weeks ago. "Aunt Jamie" was in town for a friends twin babies blessings...so we had to get a picture with her before she left! We were very happy to see Jamie!

HAPPY MONDAY!
















8 sunshines:
I love the new pictures!!! Thanks for posting them. I espically love the one of Lily with her foot in her mouth, too cute!!
It's about time you updated! :)
Wow!! Lilly is soooo big!!!!!! It is great to FINALLY see more pics. How is the house??
No, no strawberry ice cream for me yet........
Sure miss ya around here! Keep posting!!
They are both so darling. And Molly is just a doll. That is so cute...a rockstar!! I love that she sings to Lily!
Oh and thanks for the compliment of your jaw dropping about me being in my 30s-You rock!
So how far are you anyways??? Will we see you again??? Would you make a drive for a bow night??
great pics, those girls are so cute. Wow, 19 pounds on just breast milk? You got some nice milk. ;) Maybe you should sell it to Ben & Jerry's
The girls are so adorable! Thanks for sharing
What?! Am I dreaming?? Did you really post?! :) :) Love the pics of the girls, love your girls and love you too! So happy I got to see you and cutie pie Lily! Miss you!
Your family is so cute!! How are y'all doing?
Post a Comment