As I have been getting pictures ready for Lily's birthday invitations, I've came across some of my favorite. I thought I would share them with ya'll! I can't believe Lily will be 10 months tomorrow. She Has 4 teeth, and I think another is on it's way. She is standing unassisted for a good 10 seconds, and is walking very good with her push toys! She will be a year in March. She has been such a fun addition to our family, and we look forward to watching her continue to grow!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















8 sunshines:
She is beautiful! I love how happy she is all of the time. Call me soon-- lets hang out!
Oh, I miss you and that adorable little Lily! She is just beautiful and I cannot believe she is almost one!! Crazy how fast time goes by! Love that onesie on her by the way. :)
Love the pics! Give Lily and Molly a kiss for me!
Ahhhhh! She is soooo grown up now! What a cutie! Has it already almost been a year? Wow!
Aww baby Lily, oh how we love her fat wrinkles and her sweet smile!
You are on the ball with the party already!
She is adorable!
hey will you email all the websites, etc where I can get the cute baby headbands, I'm having to start over, I've given al Emrie's away.
I can't believe how grown up your girls are! I almost didn't recognize Molly. What a cute and adorable family you have.
Post a Comment