Well on the 28th Lily turned 10 months! Craaaazy to me! She is a blast to have in our family, and it's so much fun to watch her and her personality grow everyday. She loves exploring, and learning new things. She especially loves to see how quickly she can open her puffs and dump them on the floor before I get to her. See the picture below for one of her most recent dumps. She loves dumping them!
Okay, so I know it's not good to let her eat off the floor, but I had just vacumned and I had to get some cute shots...so here is a shot of her scooping a handful up and eating it. She's a hoot! MMMM....Yummy mommy!
Here she is sitting in our office being a good little photo subject. She does pretty good, until she decides she's done sitting still, then she's off.
HAPPY 10 MONTHS LILY!
I use to be able to prop her month sign up right by her or in front of her and get tons of pics. NOW I have to just try to snap ones that you can see the number. Normally I only get a couple, and normally one good one.
This was during her nap. Yes, she's sleeping on the floor. She HATES, and I mean HATES her crib. She will wake up as soon as she hits the crib mattress and then stay up just so she doesn't have to sleep in it. So she fell asleep nursing, and I very carefully carried the boppy in the office, laid her down by me and she slept for about two hours. That allowed me to get some much needed work done. Any suggestions on helping us getting Miss Lily to sleep in her crib are MUCH appreciated.












5 sunshines:
LOVE her adorable rolls. :) She is just too cute! I cannot believe she hates her crib!! That makes it hard on you, I would imagine. My two would ONLY sleep in their crib, nowhere else, so sorry I have no suggestions. Good luck with that. :) Love ya!
I LOVE THE PICTURES, SHE IS SO CUTE. I CAN'T BELEIVE SHE DOESN'T SLEEP IN HER CRIB, NOT MISS PERFECT LILY......I LOVE THE SWEATER W/ STRIPES! HAPPY 10 MONTHS LILY!
Love the pics...the girls are growing up too fast!!
I LOVE it when they sleep with their little bums poking up in the air! As for the crib... good luck! My kids somehow all loved their beds. Sleeping at church, on the other hand...!
She is so adorable and I can't believe she is almost 1! What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment