Friday, February 20, 2009

I SO WANT THIS....

Okay, so I saw a blog on a friend's website, and so want to win this free workshop!!! Check out these two lovely ladies, Holly, and Amanda and their awesome photog skills! For a lot of you that know me, know that I'm wanting to start my own photography business, and am still nurturing my photography skills. I'm constantly trying to learn more, and have actually braved just playing with my camera and different settings. I love taking pictures, and am itching to learn more, more, and did I say more?

Cross your fingers that I can win! It would be so stinking awesome, and I've never won anything, so that would make it even better! Oh yea, and they are having one in Dallas, which would make it EVEN better! Cross those fingers!

2 sunshines:

Texas Tingey said...

Hey Mel! Lily is so big and sooo cute! I hope you win girl!! My fingers are crossed.:)

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

Hey Melanie,

Thank you so much for your sweet compliment on my blog.

This workshop looks awesome I hope you win it!! If you do you will have to fill me in on what you learn. If you ever need anything just shoot me an email I would be more than happy to help you out however I can.

Have a great day!