Before Lily was born, I decided that every month on the 28th, I would pose Lily, and take her picture. That way I could see the change over a year, and be able to see it on the exact day. It was a lot of fun to do, and I'm so glad I did. Lily will be 1 on the 28th, and this year has flown by. She is an absolute joy in our lives, and has been nothing but amazing this whole year. She has made it so easy for me to want another baby, and soon. Now that she is walking, she looooves to try to keep up with Molly and her friends. Anytime, we head towards the front door, she gets so excited, and immediately wants to take off. I can't wait to continue to watch her grow! Enjoy looking back at the last 11 months!
Monday, March 16, 2009
A look back...
Posted by Melanie at 3/16/2009 05:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 sunshines:
She is so cute! She is definitely getting bigger but the funny thing is that aside from her size, she looks exactly the same from 2 months on! Happy (almost) birthday Lily!
Another baby... and soon, huh? Well well, we must chat.
Call me (you know I don't call!) & lets get together!
my favorite is the 4 month picture. Happy almost Birthday Lily!
WOW!! And how did you make those amazing 1 month, 2 month things-are you a photoshop whiz-did you win the tutorial last month? Her eyes look sooooooooooooooo much like Molly in the most recent picture! She is a doll! Love and miss ya!
Those are awesome pic's. What a great idea. ...Are you hinting at something in this post??
Oh my goodness, what a doll! Love this baby girl! She is so dang cute!! Love your new header picture too. And how on earth do you get music on here? Everytime I try it doesn't work?? HELP! :) Love ya!
wow....such a great idea! I LOVE the pictures. Great to get to know you better via the blog world. I will try to get back to posting my $5 meals soon. I am trying to finish up my "eleven years already" project...
Post a Comment