So here is just a tease of the party Jamie! I know you're dying to see pics of the party, but here is a teaser. This is the cake that I wanted for Lily's party. The wonderful and talented Ali Homer did it. She did a fantastic job, and did exactly what I wanted. We have already decided we will be using her again. Ali, Molly's birthday is in November....
Here is the cake:
Stay tuned for more pictures.....











5 sunshines:
I want more!!!! :) That was such a tease, but at least I got a little glimpse. :) LOVE that cake... those colors are perfect!Can't wait to see more. So sad again that we missed the party. :(
I LOVE the colors!!! And what a darling pic of Lily!
Thanks so much for spreading my name. And I'll be sure to look forward to November for Molly.
Oh my gosh how CUTE is that!!! Send me the info please!! I LOVE cute cakes for parties. I want to see more too :-) cathy_hengst@sbcglobal.net
I lost your blog, I don't know how! My bloglist just dropped it! Well, it's back, and I'm glad. The cake really is precious, and those pictures above are so so cute. I like how you edited the second one, too. She looks like a cherub in the clouds.
Post a Comment