WALKING!!!
LILY REESE!!!
She walked about 6 feet as she was watching and listening to sissy and daddy singing and dancing to Queen's "We Will Rock You"!
She also likes:
Pork tendorloin, mashed potatoes, and whole green beans. That was what we ate last night.
Then tonight she ate: roast, red potatoes and carrots! Yes, she is getting big. She is growing up so fast already and it is so sad for me, but so exciting at the same time.
My Lily is growing up!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
GUESS WHO IS......
Posted by Melanie at 2/19/2009 07:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 sunshines:
Yay Lily!
Look at you making a roast on a Thursday night! Those are reserved for Sunday dinners at my house-- you must be a great cook! I want to eat at your house!!!
That is soooooooooooooooo exciting. "We will rock you," is a pretty motivating song! Yeah I agree with Alisha-I'm coming to your house for dinner you cooking woman! You can tell you adore your kids-you're such a good Mom!
Yay for Lily!!! I can't wait to see her go!
Yay Lily!! She needs to stop growing up so fast... Aunt Jamie hasn't seen her in way too long. :(
Miss you friend!
Post a Comment