I had the wonderful opportunity this morning to do a newborn shoot for Brooke and Chase Ethington. Miss Avery was born Friday, September 25th, so she was the youngest baby I've every photographed(aside from my own). She was a fabulous baby and I also got to take some cute ones of her big sister Kaylee. Kaylee didn't care too much about getting her picture taken, but did enjoy playing with Lily and Brett on the trampoline. She also enjoyed eating some M&M's and some suckers. What kid wouldn't? Thank you Brooke & Chase for allowing me to take some shots for you guys.
Here are a few pictures from this morning.
Enjoy...





Saturday, October 3, 2009
Baby Avery & Big Sis Kaylee...
Posted by Melanie at 10/03/2009 12:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 sunshines:
I like the pictures, but those kids are just way too cute.
These are GREAT Melanie!!
yay yay yay!!! I am SO excited to see pictures of their pretty baby!
When we left, she was due any day and I'm so glad that she's here!!
You are such a great photographer. If we still life close when we have kids, I want you to take pictures of my babies :D
WHAT! YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER?? You are amazing Melanie-Seriously! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo impressed. Way to GO! And where the heck did you get those GORGEOUS SKIRTS for your girls? Please don't tell me you made them!
Did ya get my email????
Ms photogtapher. The pics look fabulous!
Post a Comment