Today was Molly's 1st day of 1st grade, and the girl was excited! She got up at 6:20 w/ no problem, and was happy the whole time! Here are some pics from this morning...
Molly and her sign that Brett made...
Family shot....Lily was looking at the other kids.
Molly and Mrs.Mac...
Bye guys....
Monday, August 24, 2009
1st day of 1st grade!!!
Posted by Melanie at 8/24/2009 08:52:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 sunshines:
She's so cute! I love the sign, I think I"m going to do that with Deborah.
DARLING! I can't believe how much older she looks!! I was going to do the sign thing but....well I'll do it next year!!
SO CUTE!! Let me guess... Children's place outfit?? :) Can't believe she is in 1st grade!! Why do they have to grow up so fast?! And you, how in the world are you so dang tan? Left over from the cruise or did you do a little fake n' bakin b/f hand?? Or tan in a can? :) Either way, you look great! Love the family pic!
Post a Comment