Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A family session with a great friend!

Wow...so our family finally got new family pictures. We had them done by the awesome and talented Cathy Hengst! She has helped me tremendously with getting my photography business going, and I was excited to finally have her do our session. She's absolutely fabulous with kids, and totally rocked it! I had the girls dressed in Matilda Jane clothes, and they totally went with the location that we shot at. Actually, we chose the location after picking the clothes, but anways. The girls loved Cathy, and I think Lily is still wondering where that puppy is that Cathy was talking about! Thanks for an awesome session Cathy! We have found our new photographer! :)

So now onto the pictures....







4 sunshines:

Jenn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love it!

Traci said...

I love them, what a cute, happy family! You are a lucky girl!

Leslie said...

Beautiful Pictures!!

Ginny Jackson said...

darling