Happy Birthday to my sweet Lily Reese! She was born at 2:01 p.m., on March 28,2008. She has been an absolutel joy in our lives, and constantly makes us laugh!
Happy 2nd Birthday you sweet girl!!! We love you!!!
This is Miss Lily enjoying some time on the trampoline. This is her smile at this time in her life. Anytime you tell her to smile, this is what she does, and actually it's anytime a camera is in her face. This will be interesting when we get out pictures done in April. 
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Miss Lily Reese!!
Posted by Melanie at 3/28/2010 01:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 sunshines:
Ahh! Too cute! Alyssa used to do a smile like that too when she was around that age! What a sweet girl! Wow I was looking at your last few posts (I didn't realize you had posted recently) and MOLLY looks SO DIFFERENT. She is looking more and more like you! So beautiful that girl. So glad ya'll are doing well!
I just LOVE that "cheese" smile!
Post a Comment