Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Holy Heck!

My gosh, it's been a long time since I've posted here. Here is what the Ashcrafts look like now...in case you forgot since I haven't posted in FOREVER!!!





I had the best intentions of using my business blog as a mix of both. Well, now I'm wanting more of a better way to post for my family b/c I want to start doing the blog books. Well, I decided that if I wanted to do that, I should probably start posting on my family blog again. So, I'm going to try REALLY hard to post to this, and post family stuff just every now and then on my business one. That way I still have some of "me" on my business, but don't have to have the photography stuff printed along with the family stuff in a book. It's been crazy since I last posted, and I need to get to some laundry, b/c Brett needs brown socks, not khaki. Yea, okay...whatever. I still call them brown, just a LIGHTER brown. I will post again in the next couple of days, and catch everyone up on what's been going on with this Ashcraft family. We've been a busy family, but Brett is less than 3 weeks away from being done with school, so that busy life will come to an end shortly.

So for now, I'm off to wash brown socks, and that's it. JUST BROWN SOCKS. Can you tell I'm feeling a little humorous today. ;)

2 sunshines:

Stephanie said...

I love the new family picture! Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks :D

Amy said...

I like the Easter pic. Sometimes not looking at the camera is better, somehow. Anyway, tell me how you're doing the blog book, because I'm really after that!!