Monday, June 15, 2009

Another page

So here is a page I did of Molly the other day. (click on picture to see it bigger, and to see the BLING added to the page)

I love this picture of her. It was Valentine's Day 2008. She was climbing a tree outside our apartment, and I told her to stop and look at me. This is the picture I got. She still had a soft, kind of chubby baby face at the time. I got this sketch from one of my favorite websites: 52 sketches/52 weeks. She did a sketch, and I decided to see what I could come up with based off her sketch.
Go to this website to see the sketch and her take on the sketch:this link will take you directly to the sketch.
I like how it turned out.
What do you think?

4 sunshines:

Stephanie said...

Phillip and I were talking about how her chubby checks are gone on the drive back. It's strange that there is no "baby" left in her. I really enjoyed talking to Molly, very cute conversation. she is growing up too fast!

Jenn said...

Way cute! You are so professinal girl! Molly is so darling.

Jenn said...

OOPS-PROFESSIONAL. I promise I know how to spell!

The Kamp Family Circus said...

When you checkout Limericki.com, notice the sizes. They make them all the way to young girl sizes. I don't know if Molly would fit in the suits but I know I can't wait until my daughters and I can match our swimwear....how cheesy, right?