Proof that Lily is NOT ALWAYS happy. Here is a picture of her a couple weeks ago. Lily and Molly were playing in the back yard in the sprinkler. Lily DOES NOT like the sprinkler. AT. ALL.
Proof that she isn't always happy!
Brett, Melanie, Molly, and Lily
Proof that Lily is NOT ALWAYS happy. Here is a picture of her a couple weeks ago. Lily and Molly were playing in the back yard in the sprinkler. Lily DOES NOT like the sprinkler. AT. ALL.
Proof that she isn't always happy!
Posted by Melanie at 6/08/2009 03:32:00 PM
6 sunshines:
I think she just has something in her eye. I need something more concrete....
I'm with Jenae. She was the EASIEST baby to babysit EVER. I love that little girl. She can come live with me.
But to be on your side Mel-- I have seen her not happy. Sunday-- when she couldn't have her "num nums" :)
hi Melanie! Thanks so much for checking out my blog--and YEP, those are some fugly papers I have, aren't they?? LOL!! I don't think anyone would actually buy them from me, so I think that I will line my kitty's litter box with them-- ;)
Your family is adorable!! That pic of your baby in the sprinklers reminds me of when my boys were little--they HATED the sprinklers at first, but once they liked it, I had two naked boys running around my front lawn all the time!! They'd pull their diapers off and start running thru the water--- :)
Have a great week!
~~Kary
She looks so darling though...love the bathing suit!
she looks so cute in her swimsuit even if she isn't happy! :)
Post a Comment