or feed rather!
I need some suggestions on things for Miss Lily. She is going through a spurt where she doesn't want to eat a whole lot of anything...other than dinner, and her nursing sessions.( I don't want to hear any criticism over her still nursing, please.)
So if anyone wants to leave suggestions of what they feed their baby, or what they did feed their baby when they were 14 months old, feel free.
Please give some suggestions.....
Lily is not starving by any means, but I would like her to eat more, so I could do the weaning more aggressively.
Thanks!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
What to eat....
Posted by Melanie at 5/27/2009 11:41:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 sunshines:
If anyone gives you crap about nursing her still-- slap them & tell them where to go. :) I have no suggestions otherwise!
Why do you got to call me out like that. I only critisize you in jest.
that's brett's comment guys.
Brett! Hyrum is almost 13 months and he pretty much eats what we do. If we are eating spaghetti, I chop it up and give it to him. He eats cake and ice cream when we do and apples and ham. He like granola bars...I hand those to him whole. He has seven teeth so he manages pretty well. The more interested she becomes in other food the less interest she will have in your "nummies" (that's what we call em over here). Ther is nothing wrong with the breast feeding. I nurse the baby until I can't stand being tied down any longer...and then I go to whatever lengths I need to to get them weaned. When you are ready for weaning tips let me know. Until then enjoy the easy and free food!
I support your nursing. I have no weaning tips b/c my kids wean themselves and I stop cold turkey.
I let my kids try everything. And I give them a taste of each food every time even if they don't like it. I read or heard somewhere that it takes some ridiculous number of exposures before they like something. Sounds good to me, but I don't hold anyone else to it. OH, eggs. My kids did eggs. And baby cereal mixed with a jar of baby fruit. With milk or juice or whatever to thin it if needed. Gosh, I don't know. Kids are so different. At least it isn't a permanent problem - Lily will not be nursing when she is fifteen.
Post a Comment