Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ALL BE DARN!!! I WON SOMETHING!

Yep, I have in fact won something. What you might ask? I have no idea, BUT it is Making Memories scrapbooking products, so I'm happy! I had to place an order for some stuff this weekend, and b/c it was National Scrapbooking Day, one of my favorite companies, had a drawing going. If you placed an order, and they picked your name, you won a prize. So....
I was actually looking on that site a second ago to look for something, and I saw the list of winners! I was reading the names, and saw Melanie Ashcraft from Texas, and thought: "Huh." I kept reading, and then thought: "Wait, a second, that's me." Yep, I'm so stinking happy. I've never won anything, and me winning scrapbooking products is almost, ALMOST, as good as winning a car, or house. Well, almost.

I'm excited to get my order and my free goodies!

Hope your having a great day everyone!!!

5 sunshines:

Jenae said...

Lucky Duck!!!

Jenn said...

You go girl-you deserve it!

Melanie said...

Yea...you won over-priced paper. You know what I would consider winning?; if you didn't place an order in the first place. I would have won $26.00.

Just teasin' babe, I'm glad you won something.

Love you.

Texas Tingey said...

Woo Hoo! Go Mel!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yes. Lets plan on the 16th. What time is best for you guys???? Email me with a time and we'll go from there and make food plans:)

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congrats! I never win anything either. Winning scrapbook stuff is like winning the lottery for you. :) So exciting!