Well, here is what I've been up to....
SCRAPPING!!!
I have sooo much pretty product, and I've been hoarding it. Not wanting to use it, only b/c it's too pretty. BUUUUUT, I decided it would look soooo much prettier with the pretty and handsome faces of my girls and my husband. Oh yes, and occasionally me in a picture or two. So....
Here are some of the pages I have done lately. In the last week I have managed to do 3, no wait 5(I need to take a pic of the other two) pages....here they are(well 3 of them) for YOUR viewing pleasure! You can click on the pics if you want to see it bigger!
Oh, these pictures were taken OUTSIDE. NOT INSIDE...BRETT! Brett though they were taken inside and told me the floor was dirty. What a man!
This is a page I did for our family album. Molly has an album, Lily has an album, and we have a family one. This is a page I did about "Before the pain." Before the pain of contractions, and all that jazz that comes with giving birth(Jenae...start fanning your forehead).
Here is one I did for Lily's album yesterday. These pictures were taken like a week and a half or two weeks ago. So I did really good with this one...got pictures uploaded, edited, delivered, and scrapped all within 2 weeks. YEA FOR ME!
For the third page...I just finished this one, and had to get it uploaded so I could post ALL 3 pages....I accidentally laid it kind of crooked, sorry.
I hope ya'll enjoyed the pages. Now you know when you come to my house and see all of my supplies...that I really do pages with them. They don't just sit unused.
Have a great day everyone.










3 sunshines:
SUCH TALENT!! Way to be!
Wow, according to my scapbooks Lyndon was just born. Maybe you could do mine for me so I can catch up??
You are too cute!
Post a Comment