Happy 25th Birthday to my wonderful, good-looking, funny, obnoxious(it's an Ashcraft thing), sweet, loving, and OLD husband Brett!
Yes, he is indeed 25 today, and is looking good feeling good! I asked him what he wanted for dinner tonight, although he has been celebrating his birthday since Friday(since it's his birthday weekend, month, year-right Brett), and he said he wanted chili. WHAT? It's practically summer, and the man wants chili. Why you ask? Well, b/c we had a slight(and I do mean slight) cool front. No, not a cold front, a COOOOOL front. Then he wants to finish his Great American Cookie Cake and get blasts for our Season Finale date of 24 tonight. Maybe I can pursuade him to some other type of meal, other than chili.
Well, Brett...you better enjoy today, b/c as of tonight at midnight...it's no longer your birthday! ;)
Happy Birthday honey, and I'm sooooooooooooooo glad that you are enjoying your stinking Guitar Hero. Yea, so not the best decision I've ever made. You live and you learn though right!
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY BRETT! I love you!











6 sunshines:
AWW! Sweet post. Happy Bday Brett! Chili is SUCH a man food! It is the one meal that Thomas likes to make.I say make the chili!
I made chili (white bean chicken chili...sorta the same) on Thursday of last week. There wasn't even a cold front and the family loved it! I served it with corn bread, cheese, sour cream and green onions, fresh limes....YUMMY!
Happy Birthday, Brett. Really only 25 and your calling him old! I married my husband when he was 25, so I guess I got him at already over the hill - who new?
I LOVE CHILI!!! I thought about eating it last night!
Happy birthday to the man with excellent taste in cuisine and women.
If 25 is old I AM IN TROUBLE! You are so funny!! Happy Bday Brett!
Happy Birthday Brett! I'm sorry we missed it. We are excited to spend time with you guys this weekend. Hope you had a great birthday!
25!?! That's it? I forget how spring chickenish you two are! That Lilybug is sure getting big and beautiful...I am sorry Mel but she looks just like her daddy! Didn't you get a say in that one? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment