***EDIT AT BOTTOM***
So it's Monday. Brett is once again out of town. He was just out of town two weeks ago. It sucks. I do feel like Super Woman though with being able to handle everything on my own. It's very empowering.
I had a fantastic Mother's Day. I actually got my gifts on Saturday afternoon, b/c Brett knew Molly wouldn't be able to keep a secret. I went to a baby shower for Patti on Saturday afternoon, and then when I got back, Brett sent me on a scavenger hunt for my gift. I really enjoyed that, and think I will make Brett do it for his birthday present. I absolutely LOOOOOOVE my gifts, and have to say that my husband and Molly did an awesome job. Lily was with me, so she didn't have too much to do with helping pick it out.
He got me this:

I have mentioned a couple of times, wanting a video camera. I had one, that I got from my dad when Molly was first born, but it has seen better days, and is very tired. It also uses tapes, and with technology these days, I so needed one with DVD's. This one is a hybrid, so it uses a memory stick, or dvd's. He also bought me extra dvd's, a carrying case, and another friend that I'm already enjoying....

There are so many times that I want a certain shot of Lily, but it requires me to stand on something, and then Lily wants to be right under my feet, so I can't get the shot. I love my tripod and new video camera. I'm way excited to be able to put these to good use.
Brett and Molly also made me a video card, and had it all ready for when I finally found my present. It was so stinking sweet. I'm so grateful to be able to be a mother to my two sweet girls, and am so incredibly lucky that Heavenly Father has entrusted me to raise them. They are amazing blessings in my life. Motherhood is definitely not the EASIEST job in this world, but definitiely the most rewarding.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day and was able to enjoy your little heathens...I mean, wonderful children. ;)
Well, I'm off. I need to straighten up some things and hopefully get a scrapbook page done.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
I had a fantastic Mother's Day. I actually got my gifts on Saturday afternoon, b/c Brett knew Molly wouldn't be able to keep a secret. I went to a baby shower for Patti on Saturday afternoon, and then when I got back, Brett sent me on a scavenger hunt for my gift. I really enjoyed that, and think I will make Brett do it for his birthday present. I absolutely LOOOOOOVE my gifts, and have to say that my husband and Molly did an awesome job. Lily was with me, so she didn't have too much to do with helping pick it out.
He got me this:

I have mentioned a couple of times, wanting a video camera. I had one, that I got from my dad when Molly was first born, but it has seen better days, and is very tired. It also uses tapes, and with technology these days, I so needed one with DVD's. This one is a hybrid, so it uses a memory stick, or dvd's. He also bought me extra dvd's, a carrying case, and another friend that I'm already enjoying....

There are so many times that I want a certain shot of Lily, but it requires me to stand on something, and then Lily wants to be right under my feet, so I can't get the shot. I love my tripod and new video camera. I'm way excited to be able to put these to good use.
Brett and Molly also made me a video card, and had it all ready for when I finally found my present. It was so stinking sweet. I'm so grateful to be able to be a mother to my two sweet girls, and am so incredibly lucky that Heavenly Father has entrusted me to raise them. They are amazing blessings in my life. Motherhood is definitely not the EASIEST job in this world, but definitiely the most rewarding.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day and was able to enjoy your little heathens...I mean, wonderful children. ;)
Well, I'm off. I need to straighten up some things and hopefully get a scrapbook page done.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
Here are two pics from the 243 that I just uploaded to my computer!...
Molly, Michael, Kassandra, and Jenrie at the zoo...

And then Miss Lily...this was taken last week while Molly, Lily and Brett were on the trampoline. Lily had also gotten into Molly's sidewalk chalk, hence, the blue stuff on her lips.












5 sunshines:
Ohhhh, Happy Mommy's Day to you!! :) Love the gifts... Brett did a great job! Isn't it nice having hubby's that are so creative and give the best gifts?! I think so! :) So happy that you had a nice day. Sorry Brett is out of town again. :( Wish we lived closer so we could hang out while he is gine to make the time pass quicker. Hope the week goes well for you w/o him!
You are a Superwoman or SuperMama for that matter! Yeah for you!! I love the Scavenger Hunt idea-so sweet! Only 263 pictures huh-you really need to dedicate more time to picture taking(smile!!!!)
Yeah....for mother's day. So glad that you liked your gifts! It is true, having hubby out of town IS empowering!! Hey, I changed GNI to Friday...if you can sneak away, I would love to have ya!
Cute pictures of the girls! Miss Lily looks like she's starting to get some hair!!
To answer your question...junk food, healthy food, beverage....what ever you feel like!! C you Firday night!
Post a Comment