Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update coming later...but for now....

Lily's new shoes and Molly's first roller coaster ride!!!!

Jamie..you thought it was bad when Kylie wanted to wear those sandals all the time? Oh no....at least they were real shoes. They were cute, and they fit.




Lily's aren't real shoes.



Everyone take a look at these shoes and tell me where you think we got these shoes?







Do you give up? Are you wondering why one earth we bought shoes like these, and why on earth we bought them when they don't fit our daughter?



Let me tell you...



These shoes belong to Molly's horse from Build A Bear. Oh yes. These are Lily's favorite shoes. She will bring you the shoes and sit down so you can put them on her. We try to take them off for her to go to bed. Nope, after she gets her pj's on, she brings them to you, and wants you to put them on. She will also sleep in them. Yes, sleep. ALL.NIGHT.LONG. She is infact, sleeping with them on right now. She has had them all day from the time she woke up(no, we didn't let her sleep in them last night), except for when she was in the bath. I left them in the car yesterday, b/c I refused to get dirty looks from people when they saw the shoes she had on. As soon as I brought them in this morning, Lily wanted them on her feet. My poor child. I'm quite worried about her though. She loves shoes, this is not her first fascination w/ shoes. She had a pair of Children's Place sandals, that she LOOOOOVED. She just forgot about them for now.




So there is a short update on Lily's shoes.




One more of Lily with her shoes.....oh and her curls. You can see those in this pic. Yes, Brett hates them, I love them.








I have to say my kids have awesome personalities. So happy, lively and outgoing. Oh and yes, HUGE flirts. Both of them.



Molly's first roller coaster ride....was AWESOME. She rode the Steel Eel. She barely made the height requirement, and am so glad she was able to go on it. She was so excited to go on it, and was so brave. You have to go and read about it to understand how proud we are of this kid. She did a fantastic job, and I will have to post the pic that we bought to show her expression on the first drop, which is 15 stories high, and then DROOOOOOPS you. It was a blast, but I don't think she will go on it again for a while.


Here is a pic of her afterwards.





I think she secretly loves it, but couldn't show us that!


My kid is a risk taker all the way!! She is so much fun, and I'm so glad she loves life!

Lily is up now, so more updates later, hopefully sooner than later.

3 sunshines:

Leslie said...

Awesome! The shoes! Thomas and I are LOFBO (Laughin Our Freakin Butts Off)right now!!

Anonymous said...

haha! i love the shoes.

Amy said...

LOVE the shoes! Kids will do their own things... We just watched a home video and remembered how Caleb used to insist on wearing his polos backward. Yeah, that's comfy. And cute. I'm sure the public were impressed with this mom.

Way to go, Molly! She's really growing up!