Monday, July 27, 2009

WOW!

So, this past month has flown by. Molly has been gone all month, except for one weekend. She comes home this Sunday, and I'm stoked to see my baby! I just got done looking at her new schools website. It got me all excited for this next year! Molly loves school, and I'm so glad she does. I have bought all, but a couple of her school supplies already, and am so excited for my little girl. She will be in 1st grade this year, and I'm so eager to see what she thinks of 1st grade. I miss my punkin face, and can't wait for her to come home.

Here is a picture from her field day that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE. LOVE. IT. She is so happy and smiley in this photo. Well, this girl is always happy and smiley, but this picture was totally candid. Brett got it, and she didn't know it. So it shows totally candidness! This girl is amazing, and is turning into such an amazing person!! MISS HER.

1 sunshines:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So happy she is coming home... as I know you, Bret and Lily are! She is such a little cutie and I cannot believe she is going to be in 1st grade!! Why do these "babies" have to grow up so quick?! :(