Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pictures Jamie!!!



Okay, so I did get them posted by Sunday night, but juuuuust barely!

Here is one of my favorite things...


The picture banner. It has every month of Lily up until month 11. I of course couldn't get month 12 done and edited and shipped to me before the party, b/c she turned 1 on the day of her birthday. I'm so glad I did that every month though, it was a big hit, and everybody liked it! Right below the banner was a bouquet of Stargazer Lily's, that unfortunately didn't bloom very much before the party. Only 2 or 3 did.


Here is the table where her cake and plates, and little decorations were.


Here is another view, but with the Happy 1st Birthday banner.


The wonderful big mylar balloon. Oh my goodness. I wanted a picture of the balloon with the side that had more detail, but so didn't realize until just now, that the balloon is NOW backwards. oh goodness!


Here is Miss Lily watching people jump on the trampoline. She loooooves being outside. She darts for the door as soon as it's open.




Here are two of her friends that came. I didn't get a picture of Miss Kaylee though.

Miss Alexa


Mr. Nathan




Time for CAKE!!!

MMM....what is this?!
Lily smiling at Rob!
That's all the pics that I have edited as of right now. It's hard being the mom and the photographer...
Hope you enjoyed the pics Jamie!

8 sunshines:

Anonymous said...

Wohoo! The pics I've been waiting for. LOVE that picture banner... what an adorable idea! Might have to use that for when McKay turn one. Cute, cute party! Again, sorry we couldn't make it. :(

Jenae said...

I love her tutu- I want one in my size! Very cute party and AWESOME cake. I want one of those, too!

Jenn said...

You are so talented Melanie. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR Picture Banner Idea. You are an amazing Mom! Everything looks amazing!

Brett said...

When I was holding the balloon up you were supposed to be on the other side. Don't be mad that we pay all this money for school and I'm checking out your blog. Business Statistics is pretty boring right now.

I can't believe you posted pictures that show our dead grass, my QUADRUPLE Chin, and me wearing a pink shirt...you must hate me or something. Just joking babe.

I am so bloody bored and my prof.'s accent is super thick today.

Anyway, I love you and take care of my girls. Speaking of which, when are we going to start trying for a boy so we can begin evening the odds? If we have another girl we will have to adopt...

Remember, you get to pray and fast about it first this time.

Love you and see you about 9:45.

Get ready for our "24" date.

Do you want a Sonic blast before I come home to complete our date?

Now I'm just rambling. Love you again.

Amy said...

What a fun birthday! You definitely have way more energy than I have! We typically just do a homemade cake and the fam...

Jennifer said...

Brett! TMI!
I agree with everyone else about the picture banner. The picture of the smile looks like she just discovered that cake is to die for.

The Kamp Family Circus said...

I am so glad to have crashed your party! It was fun without my kids present and I could enjoy a great conversation with your friend Natalie.

The Zatopek's said...

Tutu Cute! I love the pics - I wish I had been there.