...to me anyway. This is Brett, Mel gave me here user name and password and I had to post something funny Molly did last night.
We have been working with Molly the last couple of nights on improving the sincerity of her prayers and making them more personal.
Her typical prayer will consist of thank you for this day, thank you for my family, please bless my family, then she's done.
So last night she wanted to sing Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies" before bed. I pulled it up on you tube and she sang and danced. Afterwards it was time for prayer and bed. Mel and I instructed her to really think about what she was grateful for and to really think about the things she would like to say to Heavenly Father. This is what she said...
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day and thank you for letting me sing ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, all the single ladies, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, all the single ladies, now put your hands...mom, that was rude (Melanie tapped her bottom)...(then she continues) thank you for my family. Thank you for our home and for this earth, if we didn't have an earth then we would have to live in outer space like aliens. I'm so glad we have an earth. Thank you for everything I have. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Words in italics were sung.
My sincerest apologies if none of y'all thought this was as funny as I did, but I thought it was too funny not to share.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
TOO FUNNY NOT TO POST...
Posted by Melanie at 4/15/2009 05:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 sunshines:
I personally find this to be hilarious!! :) Molly has quite the funny personality! Sounds like something my Kylie would say and do!
We will have to get all our girls together for a little "Single Ladies" sining and dancing... Savannah & Ky LOVE that song too! Okay and I'll admit that I like to sing and shake my booty (not quite like Beyonce can) to that song too. ;)
BA HA HA HA HA, this made my day!!! I sure do miss that girl. Too funny!
LOL!! God Bless Children! And Bless Molly that she can sing Beyonces groovy song! What a cutie!
OH MY GOODNESS! LOL! Kids are the best!
Oh man! That is pretty darn funny Brett! I am so glad you posted it!
I love kids!
Mel, when are ya gonna come up??? Maybe you all should come and we could play Settlers??
SO glad you posted that! It is funnier than funny! I hear Gabe singing that through his door sometimes. Kids.
Post a Comment