Go on over to this cool chicks site! She is having an Etsy-versary and has an awesome giveaway going! She makes AWESOME things, such as, cute hair clips, burp cloths, onesies, blankets, and probably anything your little mind can think of. She is incredibly talented, and takes pride in what she does! So go check out her blog and see what she has going....
Sew Sara
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to stop by Sew Sara!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sew Sara Etsy-versary!!!
Posted by Melanie at 4/20/2009 10:19:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 sunshines:
What is this? Did your name get entered into a drawing if you plugged her etsy site. You'll never give up on free stuff...that's why I love you.
Wait until you see the hotel I'm staying at in Virginia Beach, you are going to go nuts. I wish you could come with me.
Do we need some more sonic for our 24 date tonight? We're so pathetic. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.
Only three more weeks of school!!! I can't wait for the summer...
Well babe, I better look like I'm paying attention. I'll talk to you in a bit.
Love you.
Post a Comment