I'm so ready for the weekend. This week was busy and I'm beat. We had a kindergarten field trip to the zoo yesterday. Lucky for me, I have an awesome husband and dad to my children, and he took off work to come and help. The kids had a blast, and so did Lily,Brett and I. The girls and I just got back from the park with my mom, she left, and now Molly's playing with her friends, Lily's taking a late nap(well, protesting it), and I'm about to start cooking. I finished Twilight(yes, shocker that I'm just now finishing it), and started New Moon right away. I plan on relaxing, reading, hanging with my family and doing some scrapbooking this weekend. I'll let you know what I get finished.
Everyone enjoy your weekend. I'm off to start cooking some yummy food.
Pork chops that have been marinading since 10, pasta salad, and some type of vegetable. Sounds yummy to me.
Enjoy the weekend guys!
P.S. Swinging in swings is awesome and still tickles my stomach!!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Ready for the weekend.
Posted by Melanie at 4/24/2009 05:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 sunshines:
You are so the perfect woman! Always cooking amazing food, looking good,amazing Mama, and crafty as heck!! YOU GO GIRL!!
Post a Comment